For precise helicopter spraying when you need it most, trust Heli A1 to deliver on time and on budget.
We pride ourselves on providing a number one service to our rural clients. We understand the needs associated with farming and the importance of completing specific tasks within the appropriate timeframes.
Heli A1 has state of the art equipment and years of industry knowledge to offer you a solution for even the most challenging pest problems. Our helicopters come standard with flow-control systems, TracMap GPS systems, boom isolate and the option of specialist Accu-Flow anti-drift nozzles, as required.
For some of the most accurate and effective aerial spraying in New Zealand, get in touch today for a free no-obligation quote and find out how Heli A1 can assist with your requirements.
Heli A1 offer a wide range of helicopter spraying services, including:
- Pasture Spraying: We specialise in broadleaf and thistle weed control. Whether it’s an entire farm or tidying up a few paddocks, Heli A1 can help!
- Scrub Spraying: Aerial scrub spraying is one of the simplest ways to add more productive area to your land. We can accurately and efficiently target gorse, blackberry, broom and more.
- Eczema Spraying: Declare war on facial eczema by completing an aerial spray of your farm during times of increased spore activity.
- Liquid Fertiliser Spraying: With a wide range of products on the market, Heli A1 can assist in the application of several different liquid fertilisers including Agri-Sea, N-boost Nitrogen application, Zest-Biotech, Gibberalic Acid and more.
- Native and Exotic Planting Area Spraying: Heli A1 are the experts when it comes to desiccation of smaller areas for planting without damaging the surrounding environment.
- Wand and Spot Spraying: We have a unique wand we use for accurately spot spraying invasive species and pest plants growing amongst wilderness areas.