With a modern fleet of twin engine single engine helicopters we are equipped to deliver excellence across a diverse range of operations.
Eurocopter BK117-C1 (Twin Engine)
The BK117 C1 is a Eurocopter twin engine helicopter whose rugged but sleek design and large cabin interior provides
mission versatility without sacrificing comfort. Our BK 117 is the only performance class 1 twin engine helicopter based in Hamilton and servicing the greater North Island.
• Safe lifting capacity of 1,000kgs
• Passengers 7 (VIP) or 9 (high density config.)
• Extreme Category A performance
• 2 x Turbomeca Arriel 1eE2 engines (692 SHP x2)
• Winch, firefighting, lifting, surveying
Eurocopter AS350 B3 (Single Engine)
The high-performer of the single engine helicopter market the AS350 B3 helicopter is designed to carry out demanding missions in extreme weather and geographical conditions. Exceptional lifting power, endurance and fast cruise speed makes it an ideal helicopter for all our operations.
• External load of up to 1,300 kgs
• Digital engine control for improved reliability, lower fuel consumption and reduced maintenance
• Exceptional endurance and speed
Eurocopter AS350 BA (Single Engine)
The single engine AS350 BA “Squirrel” has an outstanding industry track record. It is perfectly suited to a diverse range of operations including all agricultural work and passenger transport.
• Advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor system
• External load of up to 750 kgs
• 5-6 passengers
McDonnell Douglas MD500E (Single Engine)
The MD500 or H369 got a name as the best helicopter for venison recovery in New Zealand back in the 80’s. These days we operate the “E” model an improved version with a higher payload and faster cruise speed. It is the perfect machine for spraying, topdressing and surveying, as it is a quick and stable helicopter.
• 3-4 passengers
• Low fuel consumption
• 500 kg lift capacity
All machines can be equipped for;
• All agricultural work
• Commercial work
• Passenger transport and surveying
• Fire fighting
Twin engine helicopters available on request through associated operators.